Charles River Creative Arts Program offers over 100 Classes in visual art, animation, athletics, dance, theater, music, video, photography, technology, textiles, and writing. Each child picks 5 classes taught by our accomplished and dynamic staff of professional artists and mentors. Young people discover and develop their artistic talents and form lasting friendships at CRCAP. Our classes offer meaningful, rigorous engagement with the artistic process in a fun, supportive environment.
+ CHOOSE FROM oVER 100 CLASSES!
- Each camper chooses their own schedule of 5 classes.
- Classes run for the full 4 week session.
- Session 1 campers will receive their selection materials on May 1st.
- Session 2 campers will receive them on June 1st.
- Campers find out their schedules on the first day of camp.
- For partial registrations, contact email@example.com
+ Lunch is included in tuition!
We offer a nutritious lunch featuring salad bar, sandwich bar, pasta, pizza, and a rotating selection of entree items. We offer fresh fruit throughout the day for campers to grab a snack.
- Creative Starts campers (ages 6-8) eat daily at 11:30 am.
- CRCAP campers (ages 8-15) eat at noon.
- We maintain a peanut, tree-nut, and sesame safe campus!
+ TRANSPORTATION is available
We run two bus lines serving the surrounding communities. Bus service is $65/week. Please note that traffic conditions will have an affect on arrival and departure times. We will make every effort to keep parents informed of any delays in service. Busses run on a standard schedule on Festival Day.
+ Extended Day Program
- Campers are welcome to campus each day beginning at 8:15 am, free of charge.
- We offer an Extended Day Program from 4-6pm daily for $12/hr. Afternoon Extended Day Program includes snack, supervised outdoor play, games and more.
Noontime Shows are a daily celebration of the talents and creativity of the entire CRCAP community. Campers perform for an engaged and supportive audience. Parents are invited to view the shows via livestream. Audience members are immersed in a rich and varied display of kids’ determination and self-expression.
The fourth period of the day, Festival periods present new options each day for campers to explore, experiment, and enjoy. Swimming, sports, clubs, and arts activities are offered daily. Campers can try new things or complete extra work on their projects.